Our service and parts department covers repairs and service fo all the manufacturers we deal with plus many others.
We provide free assembly and delivery for all non-take with items in the country.
Installation is available for all plows, truck bodies, and installable parts.
We also perform general truck repairs & maintenance.
On site steel and aluminum welding repairs.
Signs are done at MGE or on location.
Financing---low cost, long terms. One hour processing or all major credit cards accepted.
- Q: Should I drain oil and gas from equipment when I store it for the winter?
- A: No, leave oil in machine, and fill up gas tank and ad stabilizer to gas.
- Q: What kind of oil should I use in my lawn mower?
- A: In most cases, automotive grade 30 weight, you should consult your Manuel for your particular machine.
- Q: How long will an electric golf go cart before it needs recharging?
- A: An electric golf cart in most cases will run all day, depending on usage.
- Q: My engine on my lawn mower "pops" when I shut it down after I have been using it for awhile.
- A: Your engine "pops" because your shutting down avery hot engine, you should leave a hot engine idle for a minute of so before shutting down.
- Q: My riding mower won't start; the engine does not turn over, everything appears dead?
- A: It is not altogether unlikely that your mower control is still engaged, the safety device on your machine does not allow you to start engine while engaged.
- Q: Should I mix oil with gas for my mower?
- A: Generally speaking, if your equipment has crankcase which takes oil, you do not need to mix oil with gas, check your owners Manual to be sure.
- Q: If I buy equipment from you which is to large to take home in my car do you deliver?
- A: Yes we provide free delivery if it doesn't fit in your vehicle.
- Q: When I buy a lawnmower from you is it ready to go, or do I have to put it together and add oil?
- A: Everything we sell is fully assembled and serviced, ready to go.
- Q: Are you an authorized repair center, and do you have parts in stock?
- A: Yes we are an authorized repair center for all lines of equipment we sell and we have most all parts in stock.We are also an authorized repair center for Briggs & Stratton and we repair many other brands of equipment as well.
- Q: How often do I need to change oil in my mower?
- A: Generally speaking you should change oil every 10-15 hours, depending on usage. Consult your manual for your particular machine.